Effects of Public Investment in Infrastructure on Growth and Poverty in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K. N. Murty & A. Soumya, 2006. "Effects of public investment in infrastructure on growth and poverty in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- K.N. Murty & A. Soumya, 2011.
"Macroeconomic effects of public investment in infrastructure in India,"
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 187-211.
- K. N. Murty & A. Soumya, 2006. "Macro economic effects of public investment in infrastructure in India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22372, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- K.N Murty, 2009. "Macroeconomic Effects Of Public Invesment In Infrastructure In India," Working Papers id:1875, eSocialSciences.
- K. Krishnamurty & V. Pandit, 1996. "Exchange Rate, Tariff and Trade Flows: Alternative Policy Scenarios for India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 57-89, January.
- K.N.Murty & A. Soumya, 2006. "Macroeconomic effects of public investment in infrastructure in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Syed Ammad Ali & Qazi Masood Ahmed & Lubna Naz, 2016. "Public spending on human capital formation and economic growth in Pakistan," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 23(1), pages 1-20, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Inversment; Infrastructure; Growth; poverty; India;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:22373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.