Tight credit policy versus currency depreciation: Simulations from a trade and inflation model of India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Bruce E. Hansen, 1990. "Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125.
- K. Krishnamurty & V. Pandit, 1996. "Exchange Rate, Tariff and Trade Flows: Alternative Policy Scenarios for India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 57-89, January.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2002. "What Caused the 1991 Currency Crisis in India?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(3), pages 1-5.
- Basanta Pradhan & A. Subramanian, 1998. "Money and prices : some evidence from India," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 821-827.
- Ashima Goyal, 1995.
"The Simple Analytics of Aggregate Supply Demand and Structural Adjustment,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 167-186, July.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1995. "The Simple Analytics of Aggregate Supply Demand and Structural Adjustment," MPRA Paper 73722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. W. M. Naastepad, 2003. "Restoring Macroeconomic Stability through Fiscal Adjustment: a Real-Financial CGE Analysis for India," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 445-461, August.
- Green, Christopher & Murinde, Victor, 1993. "The potency of stabilization policy in developing economies: Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 427-462, August.
- Baig, Mirza Allim & Narasimhan, V. & Ramachandran, M., 2003. "Exchange market pressure and the Reserve Bank of India's intervention activity," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 727-748, November.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan J. & Galbraith, John W. & Hendry, David, 1993. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288107, June.
- Corbo, Vittorio, 1985. "International Prices, Wages and Inflation in an Open Economy: A Chilean Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 564-573, November.
- Anoruo, Emmanuel & Ramchander, Sanjay, 1998. "Current account and fiscal deficits: Evidence from five developing economies of Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 487-501.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164, June.
- Sushanta Mallick, 2001. "Dynamics of Macroeconomic Adjustment with Growth: Some Simulation Results," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 115-139.
- Sundararajan, V., 1986. "Exchange rate versus credit policy : Analysis with a monetary model of trade and inflation in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 75-105.
- Kamal Upadhyaya & Dharmendra Dhakal, 1997. "Devaluation and the trade balance: estimating the long run effect," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 343-345.
- Ghani, Ejaz, 1991. "Rational expectations and price behavior : A study of India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 295-311, October.
- Lucas, Robert E. B., 1988. "Demand for India's manufactured exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 63-75, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ubaidillah, Nur Zaimah & Ab. Rahim, Rossazana, 2012. "A Multivariate Cointegration Analysis Of The Role Of Exports To Main Trading Partners In The Malaysian Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 39706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Yingying & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Lobonţ, Oana-Ramona & Su, Chi-Wei, 2016. "Modeling heterogeneous inflation expectations: empirical evidence from demographic data?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 153-163.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:5:p:611-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.