Tight credit policy versus currency depreciation: Simulations from a trade and inflation model of India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phillips, Peter C B & Hansen, Bruce E, 1990.
"Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125, January.
- Tom Doan, . "FM: RATS procedure to estimate cointegrating vectors using Fully Modified Least Squares," Statistical Software Components RTS00069, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Corbo, Vittorio, 1985. "International Prices, Wages and Inflation in an Open Economy: A Chilean Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 564-73, November.
- Sushanta Mallick, 2001. "Dynamics of Macroeconomic Adjustment with Growth: Some Simulation Results," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 115-139.
- Ashima Goyal, 1995. "The Simple Analytics of Aggregate Supply Demand and Structural Adjustment," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 167-186, July.
- Kamal Upadhyaya & Dharmendra Dhakal, 1997. "Devaluation and the trade balance: estimating the long run effect," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 343-345.
- Anoruo, Emmanuel & Ramchander, Sanjay, 1998. "Current account and fiscal deficits: Evidence from five developing economies of Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 487-501.
- Ghani, Ejaz, 1991. "Rational expectations and price behavior : A study of India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 295-311, October.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2002.
"What Caused the 1991 Currency Crisis in India?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(3), pages 5.
- C. W. M. Naastepad, 2003. "Restoring Macroeconomic Stability through Fiscal Adjustment: a Real-Financial CGE Analysis for India," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 445-461, 08.
- Basanta Pradhan & A. Subramanian, 1998. "Money and prices : some evidence from India," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 821-827.
- Lucas, Robert E. B., 1988. "Demand for India's manufactured exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 63-75, July.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164.
- Sundararajan, V., 1986. "Exchange rate versus credit policy : Analysis with a monetary model of trade and inflation in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 75-105.
- Baig, Mirza Allim & Narasimhan, V. & Ramachandran, M., 2003. "Exchange market pressure and the Reserve Bank of India's intervention activity," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 727-748, November.
- K. Krishnamurty & V. Pandit, 1996. "Exchange Rate, Tariff and Trade Flows: Alternative Policy Scenarios for India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 57-89, January.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan J. & Galbraith, John W. & Hendry, David, 1993. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288107.
- Green, Christopher & Murinde, Victor, 1993. "The potency of stabilization policy in developing economies: Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 427-462, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:5:p:611-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.