Tight credit policy versus currency depreciation: Simulations from a trade and inflation model of India
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sushanta Mallick, 2001. "Dynamics of Macroeconomic Adjustment with Growth: Some Simulation Results," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 115-139.
- Anoruo, Emmanuel & Ramchander, Sanjay, 1998. "Current account and fiscal deficits: Evidence from five developing economies of Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 487-501.
- Ghani, Ejaz, 1991. "Rational expectations and price behavior : A study of India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 295-311, October.
- C. W. M. Naastepad, 2003. "Restoring Macroeconomic Stability through Fiscal Adjustment: a Real-Financial CGE Analysis for India," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 445-461, 08.
- Kamal Upadhyaya & Dharmendra Dhakal, 1997. "Devaluation and the trade balance: estimating the long run effect," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 343-345.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2000.
"What Caused the 1991 Currency Crisis in India?,"
IMF Working Papers
00/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164, December.
- Lucas, Robert E. B., 1988. "Demand for India's manufactured exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 63-75, July.
- Green, Christopher & Murinde, Victor, 1993. "The potency of stabilization policy in developing economies: Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 427-462, August.
- Baig, Mirza Allim & Narasimhan, V. & Ramachandran, M., 2003. "Exchange market pressure and the Reserve Bank of India's intervention activity," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 727-748, November.
- Corbo, Vittorio, 1985. "International Prices, Wages and Inflation in an Open Economy: A Chilean Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 564-73, November.
- Sundararajan, V., 1986. "Exchange rate versus credit policy : Analysis with a monetary model of trade and inflation in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 75-105.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1995. "The Simple Analytics of Aggregate Supply Demand and Structural Adjustment," MPRA Paper 73722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Bruce E. Hansen, 1990. "Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125.
- K. Krishnamurty & V. Pandit, 1996. "Exchange Rate, Tariff and Trade Flows: Alternative Policy Scenarios for India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 57-89, January.
- Ashima Goyal, 1995. "The Simple Analytics of Aggregate Supply Demand and Structural Adjustment," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 167-186, July.
- Basanta Pradhan & A. Subramanian, 1998. "Money and prices : some evidence from India," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 821-827.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan J. & Galbraith, John W. & Hendry, David, 1993. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288107, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:5:p:611-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.