Demand for India's manufactured exports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sushanta Mallick, 2004. "A dynamic macroeconometric model for short-run stabilization in India," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 261-276.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Shah, Shekhar & Mishra, Deepak, 2001.
"Demand elasticities in international trade: are they really low?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 313-342, April.
- Shah, Shekhar & Mishra, Deepak & Panagariya, Arvind, 1996. "Demand elasticities in international trade : are they really low?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1712, The World Bank.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Tang, Helena, 1992. "Imports , exports , and industrial performance in India , 1970-88," Policy Research Working Paper Series 969, The World Bank.
- Madhu BALA, "undated". "Credit Constraints, Heterogeneity of Firms and International Trade: An Empirical Analysis of Exports Determinants for India," EcoMod2010 259600017, EcoMod.
- Mallick, Sushanta K., 2005. "Tight credit policy versus currency depreciation: Simulations from a trade and inflation model of India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 611-627, July.
- Rodgers, Yana van der Meulen, 1998. "Empirical investigation of one OPEC country's successful non-oil export performance," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 399-420, April.
- Aradhana Aggarwal, 2004. "Impact of tariff reduction on exports: A quantitative assessment of Indian exports to US," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 120, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Baiardi, Donatella & Bianchi, Carluccio & Lorenzini, Eleonora, 2015. "The price and income elasticities of the top clothing exporters: Evidence from a panel data analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 14-30.
- Krishnamurty, K. & Pandit, V., 1997. "Exchange rate, tariff and trade flows: Alternative policy scenarios for India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 425-454.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya & Ray, Amit S., 1998. "Real exchange rates and manufactured exports: A study of India's potential exports to the U.S.A," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 333-344.
- Sinha Roy, Saikat, 2007. "Demand and Supply Factors in the Determination of India's Disaggregated Manufactured Exports: A Simultaneous Error-Correction Aprroach," MPRA Paper 68589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donatella Baiardi & Carluccio Bianchi & Eleonora Lorenzini, 2014. "The price and income elasticities of the top clothing exporters: Evidence from a panel data analysis," DEM Working Papers Series 074, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:29:y:1988:i:1:p:63-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.