The Impact Of Economic Reforms On Indian Manufacturers : Evidence From A Small Sample Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Panagariya, 2004.
"India in the 1980s and 1990s: A Triumph of Reforms:,"
0403005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "India in the 1980's and 1990's; A Triumph of Reforms," IMF Working Papers 04/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Suma Athreye & Sandeep Kapur, 2006.
"Industrial concentration in a liberalising economy: A study of Indian manufacturing,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 981-999.
- Suma Athreye & Sandeep Kapur, 2004. "Industrial Concentration in a Liberalising Economy: a Study of Indian Manufacturing," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 51, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Uma S. Kambhampati & Ashok Parikh, 2007.
"Disciplining Firms: The Impact of Trade Reforms on Profit Margins in Indian Industry,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Liberalisation Impact on Growth and Trade in Developing Countries, chapter 2, pages 27-45
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Uma Kambhampati & Ashok Parikh, 2003. "Disciplining firms: the impact of trade reforms on profit margins in Indian industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 461-470.
- Bishwanath GOLDAR & Suresh Chand AGGARWAL, 2005. "Trade Liberalization And Price-Cost Margin In Indian Industries," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 43(3), pages 346-373, September.
- Petia Topalova & Amit Khandelwal, 2011.
"Trade Liberalization and Firm Productivity: The Case of India,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 995-1009, August.
- Petia Topalova, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Firm Productivity; The Case of India," IMF Working Papers 04/28, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2004. "India : Investment Climate and Manufacturing Industry," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14378, The World Bank.
- Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish, 1998.
"Trade liberalization, market discipline and productivity growth: new evidence from India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 447-462, August.
- Pravin Krishna & Devashish Mitra, 1996. "Trade Liberalization, Market Discipline and Productivity Growth: New Evidence From India," Working Papers 96-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bulent Unel, 2003. "Productivity Trends in India's Manufacturing Sectors in the Last Two Decades," IMF Working Papers 03/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Eckhard Siggel, 2007. "Economic reforms and their impact on the manufacturing sector: lessons from the Indian experience," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 14(1), pages 73-104, June.
- V N Balasubramanyam & V Mahambare, 2001. "India's economic reforms and the manufacturing sector," Working Papers 539906, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Rashmi Banga, 2007. "Liberalisation and Wage Inequality In India," Working Papers id:805, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsMANUFACTURERS; India; survey; economic reform; labour law; import; capital goods;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.