Agricultural Demand Linkages and Growth Multiplier in Rural Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, John P., 1976. "The new economics of growth: A strategy for India and the developing world : John W. Mellor a twentieth century fund study (Cornell University Press, Ithaca, NY, 1976) pp. xv+335," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 390-393, December.
- Block, Steven A., 1999. "Agriculture and economic growth in Ethiopia: growth multipliers from a four-sector simulation model," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 241-252, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1996. "How Important to India's Poor Is the Sectoral Composition of Economic Growth?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Brown, James, 1989. "Farm-nonfarm linkages in rural sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1173-1201, August.
- Bautista, Romeo M. & Thomas, Marcelle., 1998. "Agricultural growth linkages in Zimbabwe: income and equity effects," TMD discussion papers 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simphiwe, N., 2001. "Prospects For Rural Growth? Measuring Growth Linkages In A South African Smallholder Farming Area," Working Papers 18027, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1998.
"Why Have Some Indian States Done Better Than Others at Reducing Rural Poverty?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 17-38, February.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Why have some Indian states done better than others at reducing rural poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1594, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharyya, Sambit & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2015.
"Growth, Growth Accelerations, and the Poor: Lessons from Indonesia,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 154-165.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Budy R. Resosudarmo, 2013. "Growth, Growth Accelerations and the Poor: Lessons from Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2013. "Growth, Growth Accelerations and the Poor: Lessons from Indonesia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kumawat, Lokendra, 2010. "Effect of Rainfall on Seasonals in Indian Manufacturing Production: Evidence from Sectoral Data," MPRA Paper 25300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:53:y:2017:i:8:p:1223-1237 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; rural development; Indonesia;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .