The new economics of growth: A strategy for India and the developing world : John W. Mellor a twentieth century fund study (Cornell University Press, Ithaca, NY, 1976) pp. xv+335
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2009. "The Asian Green Revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 911, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abraham, Vinoj, 2011. "Agrarian distress and rural non-farm sector employment in India," MPRA Paper 35275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarrea, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Hemrich, Gunter, 2005.
"HIV/AIDS and the Agricultural Sector: Implications for Policy in Eastern and Southern Africa,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 2(2).
- T. S. Jayne & Marcela Villarreal & Prabhu Pingali & Günter Hemrich, 2005. "HIV/AIDS and the Agricultural Sector: Implications for Policy in Eastern and Southern Africa," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 2(2), pages 158-181.
- Asep Suryahadi & Daniel Suryadarma & Sudarno Sumarto & Jack Molyneaux, 2006. "Agricultural Demand Linkages and Growth Multiplier in Rural Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22551, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mamgain, Rajendra P., 2004. "Employment, migration and livelihoods in the Hill Economy of Uttaranchal," MPRA Paper 32303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:3:y:1976:i:4:p:390-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.