Parental Response to Early Human Capital Shocks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Grätz & Florencia Torche, 2016. "Compensation or Reinforcement? The Stratification of Parental Responses to Children’s Early Ability," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(6), pages 1883-1904, December.
- Elsner, Benjamin & Wozny, Dr. Florian, 2018.
"The Human Capital Cost of Radiation: Long-Run Evidence from Exposure Outside the Womb,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11408, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benjamin Elsner & Florian Wozny, 2019. "The Human Capital Cost of Radiation: Long-run Evidence from Exposure outside the Womb," CINCH Working Paper Series 1901, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health.
- Abufhele, Alejandra & Behrman, Jere & Bravo, David, 2017. "Parental preferences and allocations of investments in children's learning and health within families," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 76-86.
- Gonzalez, Kathryn E., 2020. "Within-family differences in Head Start participation and parent investment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Danzer, Natalia, 2016.
"The long-run consequences of Chernobyl: Evidence on subjective well-being, mental health and welfare,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 47-60.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Danzer, Natalia, 2014. "The Long-Run Consequences of Chernobyl: Evidence on Subjective Well-Being, Mental Health and Welfare," Discussion Papers in Economics 20969, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Natalia Danzer, 2014. "The Long-Run Consequences of Chernobyl: Evidence on Subjective Well-Being, Mental Health and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 4855, CESifo.
- Jonas Minet Kinge, 2017. "Variation in the relationship between birth weight and subsequent obesity by household income," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-9, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HRM-2014-10-17 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duh:wpaper:1401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benjamin Karas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cinchde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.