Internal vs. External Habit Formation in a Growing Economy with Overlapping Generations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masako Ikefuji & Kazuo Mino, 2009. "Internal vs. External Habit Formation in a Growing Economy with Overlapping Generations," KIER Working Papers 676, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Harbaugh, Richmond, 1996. "Falling behind the Joneses: relative consumption and the growth-savings paradox," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 297-304, December.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2006. "Consumption Externalities and Capital Accumulation in an Overlapping Generations Economy," MPRA Paper 17016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuo Mino, 2008. "Growth And Bubbles With Consumption Externalities," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 33-53.
- Lahiri, Amartya & Puhakka, Mikko, 1998.
"Habit Persistence in Overlapping Generations Economies under Pure Exchange,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 176-186, January.
- Amartya Lahiri & Mikko Puhakka, 1996. "Habit Persistence in Overlapping Generations Economies Under Pure Exchange," UCLA Economics Working Papers 754, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hiraguchi, Ryoji, 2008. "The overlapping generations model with habit formation: A comment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 4016-4017, December.
- Gómez, Manuel A., 2008. "Convergence speed in the Ak endogenous growth model with habit formation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 16-21, July.
- Ronald Wendner, 2002. "Capital Accumulation and Habit Formation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(7), pages 1-10.
- Grishchenko, Olesya V., 2010. "Internal vs. external habit formation: The relative importance for asset pricing," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 176-194, May.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2003. "Do habits raise consumption growth?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 151-163, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2002:i:7:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uribe, Martin, 2002. "The price-consumption puzzle of currency pegs," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 533-569, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daimer Higuita López, 2012. "Interiorización de las manifestaciones culturales en los miembros de la organización," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, December.
- Gómez, Manuel A. & Monteiro, Goncalo, 2015. "Internal habits in an endogenous growth model with elastic labor supply," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 583-595.
- Luca Gori & Mauro Sodini, 2014.
"Indeterminacy and nonlinear dynamics in an OLG growth model with endogenous labour supply and inherited tastes,"
Decisions in Economics and Finance,
Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(1), pages 159-179, April.
- Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2012. "Indeterminacy and nonlinear dynamics in an OLG growth model with endogenous labour supply and inherited tastes," MPRA Paper 35942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daimer Higuita López, 2015. "Hábitos y habitus en la transformación cultural: estudio de una organización del sector energético," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, vol. 0(1), pages 235-250, June.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .