Estimation and Testing for Unit Root Processes with GARCH(1,1) Errors: Theory and Monte Carlo Evidence
Least squares (LS) and maximum likelihood (ML) estimation are considered for unit root processes with GARCH (1, 1) errors. The asymptotic distributions of LS and ML estimators are derived under the condition alpha + beta
|Date of creation:||Jun 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.iser.osaka-u.ac.jp/index-e.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seo, Byeongseon, 1999. "Distribution theory for unit root tests with conditional heteroskedasticity1," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 113-144, July.
- W. K. Li & Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2001. "A Survey of Recent Theoretical Results for Time Series Models with GARCH Errors," ISER Discussion Paper 0545, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Weiss, Andrew A., 1986. "Asymptotic Theory for ARCH Models: Estimation and Testing," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 107-131, April.
- Phillips, P C B & Durlauf, S N, 1986.
"Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 473-95, August.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Steven N. Durlauf, 1985. "Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 768, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.