Partially Identified Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bilal Mehmood & Syed Hassan Raza & Mahwish Rana & Huma Sohaib & Muhammad Azhar Khan, 2014. "Triangular Relationship between Energy Consumption, Price Index and National Income in Asian Countries: A Pooled Mean Group Approach in Presence of Structural Breaks," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 610-620.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hoang, Thi Hong Van & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Roubaud, David, 2017.
"Energy consumption, financial development and economic growth in India: New evidence from a nonlinear and asymmetric analysis,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 199-212.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Thi Hong Van Hoang & Mantu Kumar Mahalik & David Roubaud, 2016. "Energy consumption, financial development and economic growth in India: New evidence from a nonlinear and asymmetric analysis," Post-Print hal-02148483, HAL.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & HOANG, Thi Hong Van & Kumar, Mantu & Roubaud, David, 2017. "Energy Consumption, Financial Development and Economic Growth in India: New Evidence from a Nonlinear and Asymmetric Analysis," MPRA Paper 76527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2017.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Modeling purchasing power parity using co-integration: evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 19584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zamani, Mehrzad, 2007. "Energy consumption and economic activities in Iran," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1135-1140, November.
- Muhammad Zia Ullah Khan & Muhammad Illyas & Muqqadas Rahman & Chaudhary Abdul Rahman, 2015. "Money Monetization and Economic Growth in Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(4), pages 184-192, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2004:i:4:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Titus O. Awokuse, 2003. "Is the export‐led growth hypothesis valid for Canada?," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 36(1), pages 126-136, March.
- Yap, Wei Yim & Lam, Jasmine S.L., 2006. "Competition dynamics between container ports in East Asia," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 35-51, January.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Qayyum, 2006.
"Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region,"
2006:6, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Husain, Fazal & Qayyum, Abdul, 2006. "Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region," MPRA Paper 1716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Qayyum, 2006. "Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region," Finance Working Papers 22195, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nicholas Taylor, 1998. "Precious metals and inflation," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 201-210.
- Francesca Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2014.
"Savings and investments in the OECD: a panel cointegration study with a new bootstrap test,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1271-1300, June.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2012. "Savings and Investments in the OECD: a panel cointegration study with a new bootstrap test," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2012/2, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoon, Hian Teck, 2005.
"Trade, capital accumulation and structural unemployment: an empirical study of the Singapore economy,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 125-152, June.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Hian Teck Hoon, 2004. "Trade, capital accumulation, and structural unemployment : An empirical study of the Singapore economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3272, The World Bank.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Hian Teck Hoon, 2004. "Trade, Capital Accumulation and Structural Unemployment: An Empirical Study of the Singapore Economy," Working Papers 06-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Mar 2004.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:10:d:70201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Md. Sharif Hossain & Md. Thasinul Abedin, 2016. "Multivariate Dynamic Co-integration and Causality Analysis between Inflation and its Determinants," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 8(5), pages 240-250.
- R. Santos Alimi, 2014. "ARDL Bounds Testing Approach to Cointegration: A Re-Examination of Augmented Fisher Hypothesis in an Open Economy," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(2), pages 103-114, June.
- Ely, David & Salehizadeh, Mehdi, 2001. "American depositary receipts: An analysis of international stock price movements," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 343-363.
- Claire G.Gilmore & Brian Lucey & Ginette M.McManus, 2005. "The Dynamics of Central European Equity Market Integration," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp069, IIIS.
- van Amano, Robert A & Norden, Simon, 1998. "Exchange Rates and Oil Prices," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 683-694, November.
- Po-Chin Wu & Chung-Chih Lee, 2018. "The non-linear impact of monetary policy on international reserves: macroeconomic variables nexus," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 165-185, February.
- Kazem Yavari & Mina Mehrnoosh, 2005. "The Welfare Cost of Inflation in Iran," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 10(2), pages 111-117, fall.
- A. Phiri, 2019.
"Asymmetries in the revenue–expenditure nexus: new evidence from South Africa,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 1515-1547, May.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Asymmetries in the revenue-expenditure nexus: New evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 75224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbas Alavirad & Sanhita Athawale, 2005. "The impact of the budget deficit on inflation in the Islamic Republic of Iran," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 29(1), pages 37-49, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGaussian functionals; identification; simultaneous equations; spurious regressions; asymptotic theory;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:845r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Matthew Regan (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.