Partially Identified Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bilal Mehmood & Syed Hassan Raza & Mahwish Rana & Huma Sohaib & Muhammad Azhar Khan, 2014. "Triangular Relationship between Energy Consumption, Price Index and National Income in Asian Countries: A Pooled Mean Group Approach in Presence of Structural Breaks," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 610-620.
- Law, Siong Hook & Tan, Hui & baharumshah, ahmad, 1999. "Financial Liberalization in ASEAN and the Fisher Hypothesis," Jurnal Ekonomi Malaysia, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, vol. 33, pages 65-86.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hoang, Thi Hong Van & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Roubaud, David, 2017.
"Energy consumption, financial development and economic growth in India: New evidence from a nonlinear and asymmetric analysis,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 199-212.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Thi Hong Van Hoang & Mantu Kumar Mahalik & David Roubaud, 2016. "Energy consumption, financial development and economic growth in India: New evidence from a nonlinear and asymmetric analysis," Post-Print hal-02148483, HAL.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & HOANG, Thi Hong Van & Kumar, Mantu & Roubaud, David, 2017. "Energy Consumption, Financial Development and Economic Growth in India: New Evidence from a Nonlinear and Asymmetric Analysis," MPRA Paper 76527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2017.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Modeling purchasing power parity using co-integration: evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 19584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ranjan Aneja & Umer J. Banday & Tanzeem Hasnat & Mustafa KoÃ§oglu, 2017. "Renewable and Non-renewable Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Panel Error Correction Model," Jindal Journal of Business Research, , vol. 6(1), pages 76-85, June.
- Yih-Ing Hser & Haikang Shen & Chih-Ping Chou & Stephen C. Messer & M. Douglas Anglin, 2001. "Analytic Approaches for Assessing Long-Term Treatment Effects," Evaluation Review, , vol. 25(2), pages 233-262, April.
- Zamani, Mehrzad, 2007. "Energy consumption and economic activities in Iran," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1135-1140, November.
- Muhammad Zia Ullah Khan & Muhammad Illyas & Muqqadas Rahman & Chaudhary Abdul Rahman, 2015. "Money Monetization and Economic Growth in Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(4), pages 184-192, April.
- Muhammad Shafiullah & Ravinthirakumaran Navaratnam, 2016. "Do Bangladesh and Sri Lanka Enjoy Export-Led Growth? A Comparison of Two Small South Asian Economies," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 17(1), pages 114-132, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2004:i:4:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saaed, A.A.J., 2007. "Inflation and Economic Growth in Kuwait: 1985-2005. Evidence from Co-Integration and Error Correction Model," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
- Titus O. Awokuse, 2003.
"Is the export-led growth hypothesis valid for Canada?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 126-136, February.
- Titus O. Awokuse, 2003. "Is the export‐led growth hypothesis valid for Canada?," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 36(1), pages 126-136, March.
- Awokuse, Titus O., 2002. "Is The Export-Lead Growth Hypothesis Valid For Canada?," Staff Papers 15823, University of Delaware, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Zheng, Li & Abbasi, Kashif Raza & Salem, Sultan & Irfan, Muhammad & Alvarado, Rafael & Lv, Kangjuan, 2022. "How technological innovation and institutional quality affect sectoral energy consumption in Pakistan? Fresh policy insights from novel econometric approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 183(C).
- Yap, Wei Yim & Lam, Jasmine S.L., 2006. "Competition dynamics between container ports in East Asia," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 35-51, January.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Qayyum, 2006.
"Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region,"
2006:6, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Husain, Fazal & Qayyum, Abdul, 2006. "Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region," MPRA Paper 1716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Qayyum, 2006. "Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region," Finance Working Papers 22195, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nicholas Taylor, 1998. "Precious metals and inflation," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 201-210.
- Nahapetyan Yervand, 2019. "The benefits of the Velvet Revolution in Armenia: Estimation of the short-term economic gains using deep neural networks," Central European Economic Journal, Sciendo, vol. 53(6), pages 286-303, January.
- Francesca Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2014.
"Savings and investments in the OECD: a panel cointegration study with a new bootstrap test,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1271-1300, June.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2012. "Savings and Investments in the OECD: a panel cointegration study with a new bootstrap test," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2012/2, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Neelam Timsina, 2016. "Determinants of Bank Lending in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Economic Research Department, vol. 28(2), pages 19-42, October.
- Taufiq Choudhry & Mohammad Hasan, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regime and Demand for Reserves: Evidence from Kenya, Mexico and Philippines," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 167-181, April.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoon, Hian Teck, 2005.
"Trade, capital accumulation and structural unemployment: an empirical study of the Singapore economy,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 125-152, June.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Hian Teck Hoon, 2004. "Trade, capital accumulation, and structural unemployment : An empirical study of the Singapore economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3272, The World Bank.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Hian Teck Hoon, 2004. "Trade, Capital Accumulation and Structural Unemployment: An Empirical Study of the Singapore Economy," Working Papers 06-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Mar 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsGaussian functionals; identification; simultaneous equations; spurious regressions; asymptotic theory;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:845r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Brittany Ladd (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.