Prosumage of Solar Electricity: Pros, Cons, and the System Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wolf-Peter Schill, Alexander Zerrahn, and Friedrich Kunz, 2017. "Prosumage of solar electricity: pros, cons, and the system perspective," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
References listed on IDEAS
- Haller, Markus & Ludig, Sylvie & Bauer, Nico, 2012. "Decarbonization scenarios for the EU and MENA power system: Considering spatial distribution and short term dynamics of renewable generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 282-290.
- Fürsch, Michaela & Hagspiel, Simeon & Jägemann, Cosima & Nagl, Stephan & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Tröster, Eckehard, 2013.
"The role of grid extensions in a cost-efficient transformation of the European electricity system until 2050,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 642-652.
- Fürsch, Michaela & Hagspiel, Simeon & Jägemann, Cosima & Nagl, Stephan & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Tröster, Eckehard, 2012. "The role of grid extensions in a cost-efficient transformation of the European electricity system until 2050," EWI Working Papers 2012-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:1518-1534 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oberst, Christian & Madlener, Reinhard, 2015. "Prosumer Preferences Regarding the Adoption of Micro‐Generation Technologies: Empirical Evidence for German Homeowners," FCN Working Papers 22/2014, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:renene:v:119:y:2018:i:c:p:429-438 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:83:y:2018:i:c:p:156-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oberst, Christian A. & Schmitz, Hendrik & Madlener, Reinhard, 2016. "Are Prosumer Households That Much Different? Evidence from Stated Residential Energy Consumption in Germany," FCN Working Papers 24/2016, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2018.
- Hoffmann, Martha M. & Ansari, Dawud, 2018. "Simulating the potential of swarm grids for pre-electrified communities - A case study from Yemen," MPRA Paper 88166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:399-416 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:118:y:2018:i:c:p:492-503 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Neetzow & Roman Mendelevitch & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2018. "Modeling Coordination between Renewables and Grid: Policies to Mitigate Distribution Grid Constraints Using Residential PV-Battery Systems," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1766, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Spindler, Christian & Woll, Oliver & Schober, Dominik, 2018. "Sharing is not caring: Backward integration of consumers," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:energy:v:153:y:2018:i:c:p:311-323 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProsumage; battery storage; PV; energy transformation; DIETER;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2017-02-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2017-02-19 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.