Enhancing the Power of Household Panel Studies: The Case of the German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP) ; Paper Prepared for the StatCan-Conference "Longitudinal Social Surveys in an International Perspective", McGill University, Montreal, 25-27 Jan 2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John H. Tyler & Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett, 2000. "Estimating the Labor Market Signaling Value of the GED," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 431-468.
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2004.
"What Lies Behind Income Mobility? Reranking and Distributional Change in Belgium, Western Germany and the USA,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71(281), pages 223-239, May.
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2003. "What Lies Behind Income Mobility? Reranking and Distributional Change in Belgium, Western Germany and the USA," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Spiess, C. Katharina & Büchel, Felix & Wagner, Gert G., 2003. "Children's School Placement in Germany: Does Kindergarten Attendance Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anika Rasner & Ralf K. Himmelreicher & Markus M. Grabka & Joachim R. Frick, 2007.
"Best of Both Worlds: Preparatory Steps in Matching Survey Data with Administrative Pension Records ; The Case of the German Socio-Economic Panel and the Scientific Use File Completed Insurance Biograp,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
70, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Anika Rasner & Ralf K. Himmelreicher & Markus M. Grabka & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Best of Both Worlds: Preparatory Steps in Matching Survey Data with Administrative Pension Records ; The Case of the German Socio-Economic Panel and the Scientific Use File Completed Insurance Biograp," Data Documentation 24, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwddc:dd13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.