Segmentation and informality in Vietnam: A Survey of Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bocquier, Philippe & Nordman, Christophe J. & Vescovo, Aude, 2010.
"Employment Vulnerability and Earnings in Urban West Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1297-1314, September.
- Philippe Bocquier & Christophe Nordman & Aude Vescovo, 2010. "Employment Vulnerability and Earnings in Urban West Africa," Working Papers DT/2010/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe J. Nordman & François Roubaud, 2013.
"Who Suffers the Penalty?: A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1694-1710, December.
- Nordman, Christophe J. & Nguyen, Huu Chi & Roubaud, François, 2011. "Who Suffers the Penalty? A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 60, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Jalil Nordman & François Roubaud, 2013. "Who Suffers the Penalty? A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01619829, HAL.
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Nordman & François Roubaud, 2011. "Who Suffers the Penalty? A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam," Working Papers DT/2011/15, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Roubaud, François, 2013. "Who Suffers the Penalty? A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 7149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10597 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ralitza Dimova & Christophe J. Nordman & François Roubaud, 2010. "Allocation of Labor in Urban West Africa: Insights from the Pattern of Labor Supply and Skill Premiums," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 74-92, February.
- Gary S. Fields, 2004. "Dualism In The Labor Market: A Perspective On The Lewis Model After Half A Century," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(6), pages 724-735, December.
- Clément Imbert, 2011. "Decomposing wage inequality: Public and private sectors in Vietnam 1993-2006," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564653, HAL.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen Huu Chi & Nguyen Thi Thu Huyen & Axel Demenet & Mireille Razafindrakoto & Francois Roubaud, 2010. "Dynamics of the Informal Sector in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City 2007-2009," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27581, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInformality; Labour market; segmentation; Vietnam; Informel; marché du travail.;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2015-01-14 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2015-01-14 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2015-01-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt201414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .