Forecasts of cohort mortality after age 50
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Lee & Timothy Miller, 2001. "Evaluating the performance of the lee-carter method for forecasting mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(4), pages 537-549, November.
- McNown, Robert & Rogers, Andrei, 1992. "Forecasting cause-specific mortality using time series methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 413-432, November.
- Harald Hannerz, 2001. "An extension of relational methods in mortality estimations," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 4(10), pages 337-368, June.
- A. R. Thatcher, 1999. "The long-term pattern of adult mortality and the highest attained age," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 162(1), pages 5-43.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:2:p:103-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paras Shah & Allon Guez, 2009. "Mortality forecasting using neural networks and an application to cause-specific data for insurance purposes," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 535-548.
- Hatzopoulos, P. & Haberman, S., 2015. "Modeling trends in cohort survival probabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 162-179.
- Torri, Tiziana & Vaupel, James W., 2012. "Forecasting life expectancy in an international context," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 519-531.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2006-012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .