Complex Stock Price Dynamics and Recurrent Bubbles under the Spirit of Capitalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bakshi, Gurdip S & Chen, Zhiwu, 1996. "The Spirit of Capitalism and Stock-Market Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 133-157, March.
- Klaus Adam & Albert Marcet & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2016.
"Stock Market Volatility and Learning,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 71(1), pages 33-82, February.
- Adam, Klaus & Marcet, Albert & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2007. "Stock Market Volatility and Learning," CEPR Discussion Papers 6518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam, Klaus & Marcet, Albert & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2015. "Stock Market Volatility and Learning," Working Papers 720, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Klaus Adam & Albert Marcet & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2011. "Stock Market Volatility and Learning," CEP Discussion Papers dp1077, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Albert Marcet & Klaus Adam & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2008. "Stock Market Volatility and Learning," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 732.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Klaus Adam & Albert Marcet & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2014. "Stock Market Volatility and Learning," Working Papers 336, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Adam, Klaus & Marcet, Albert & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2008. "Stock market volatility and learning," Working Paper Series 862, European Central Bank.
- Adam, Klaus & Marcet, Albert & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2012. "Stock Market Volatility and Learning," Working Papers 12-06, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2008.
"The spirit of capitalism, stock market bubbles and output fluctuations,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(1), pages 3-28.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2007. "The Spirit of Capitalism, Stock Market Bubbles, and Output Fluctuations," Discussion Paper Series 205, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Oct 2007.
- Smith, William T, 2001. "How Does the Spirit of Capitalism Affect Stock Market Prices?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(4), pages 1215-1232.
- Medio, Alfredo & Raines, Brian, 2007. "Backward dynamics in economics. The inverse limit approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1633-1671, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, 2018. "Expectation-driven asset price fluctuations under the spirit of capitalism hypothesis: The role of heterogeneity," Working Papers halshs-01719844, HAL.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, 2018. "Expectation-driven asset price fluctuations under the spirit of capitalism hypothesis: The role of heterogeneity," Working Papers 1803, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset Pricing; Bubbles; Endogenous Cycles; Chaotic Dynamics; Status; Wealth Preferences; Spirit of Capitalism; Dividends Taxation; Capital Gains Taxation;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c017_036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.