Analysis of Fiscal Shocks in a Small Open Economy with Home Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi, 1991.
"The Allocation of Capital and Time over the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1188-1214, December.
- Greenwood, J. & Hercowitz, Z., 1991. "The Allocation of Capital and Time Over the Business Cycles," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9104, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Greenwood, J. & Hercowitz, Z., 1991. "The Allocation of Capital and Time Over the Business Cycle," RCER Working Papers 268, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1997. "International Macroeconomic Dynamics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262201119, January.
- Andrea Raffo, 2006.
"Net exports, consumption volatility, and international real business cycle models,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 06-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Andrea Raffo, 2006. "Net Exports, Consumption Volatility and International Real Business Cycle Models," 2006 Meeting Papers 128, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Philip L. Brock, 1996. "International Transfers, the Relative Price on Non-Traded Goods, and the Current Account," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 163-180, February.
- Jeffrey M. Wrase, 2001. "The interplay between home production and business activity," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q2, pages 23-29.
- Eisner, Robert, 1988. "Extended Accounts for National Income and Product," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 1611-1684, December.
- W. E. G. Salter, 1959. "Internal And External Balance: The Role Op Price And Expenditure Effects," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(71), pages 226-238, August.
- Yunfang Hu, 2008. "Human Capital Accumulation, Home Production And Equilibrium Dynamics," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 292-311.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; home production; equilibrium dynamics;
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c015_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.