The interplay between home production and business activity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib, Jess & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 1991.
"Homework in Macroeconomics: Household Production and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1166-1187, December.
- Jess Benhabib & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1991. "Homework in macroeconomics: household production and aggregate fluctuations," Staff Report 135, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Satyajit Chatterjee, 1995. "Productivity growth and the American business cycle," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 13-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blankenau, William & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2007.
"How Different Is The Cyclical Behavior Of Home Production Across Countries?,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 56-78, February.
- William Blankenau and M. Ayhan Kose, 2001. "How different is the cyclical behavior of home production across countries?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 117, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ayhan Kose & William Blankenau, 2006. "How Different Is the Cyclical Behavior of Home Production Across Countries?," IMF Working Papers 06/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2010. "Analysis of Fiscal Shocks in a Small Open Economy with Home Production," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_009, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction (Economic theory);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:2001:i:q2:p:23-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.