Global Determinants of Stress and Risk in Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) in Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dailami, Mansoor & Leipziger, Danny, 1998.
"Infrastructure Project Finance and Capital Flows: A New Perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1283-1298, July.
- Dailami, Mansoor*Leipziger, Danny, 1997. "Infrastructure project finance and capital flows : a new perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1861, The World Bank.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kokkaew, Nakhon & Oliveira Cruz, Carlos & Alexander, Derek, 2015. "The impact of rule of laws on the recovery of distressed PPP infrastructure Projects," MPRA Paper 77494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2010. "Reviewing Public–Private Partnership Performance in Developing Economies," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Public–Private Partnerships, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lopes, Ana Isabel & Teixeira Caetano, Tânia, 2015. "Firm-level conditions to engage in public-private partnerships: What can we learn?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 82-99.
- Renato E. Reside, Jr. & Amado M. Mendoza, Jr., 2010. "Determinants of Outcomes of Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) in Infrastructure in Asia," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201003, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c013_032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .