Investor Behavior in the 1987-10 Stock Market Crash: Survey Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Romer, David & Shapiro, Matthew D, 1985.
" An Unbiased Reexamination of Stock Market Volatility,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 677-687, July.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1985. "An Unbiased Reexamination of Stock Market Volatility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 758, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1984. "Stock Prices and Social Dynamics," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(2), pages 457-510.
- Campbell, John Y & Shiller, Robert J, 1987.
"Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1062-1088, October.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 785, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Campbell, John & Shiller, Robert, 1987. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," Scholarly Articles 3122490, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," NBER Working Papers 1885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- LeRoy, Stephen F & Porter, Richard D, 1981. "The Present-Value Relation: Tests Based on Implied Variance Bounds," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 555-574, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chilosi, Alberto & Damiani, Mirella, 2007. "Stakeholders vs. shareholders in corporate governance," MPRA Paper 2334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wilko Bolt & Maria Demertzis & Cees Diks & Cars Hommes & Marco van der Leij, 2014.
"Identifying booms and busts in house prices under heterogeneous expectations,"
DNB Working Papers
450, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Wilko Bolt & Maria Demertzis & Cees Diks & Cars Hommes & Marco van der Leij, 2014. "Identifying Booms and Busts in House Prices under Heterogeneous Expectations," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 540, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Bolt, W. & Demertzis, D. & Diks, C.G.H. & Van der Leij, M.J., 2014. "Identifying Booms and Busts in House Prices under Heterogeneous Expectations," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-13, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Wilko Bolt & Maria Demertzis & Cees Diks & Cars Hommes & Marco van der Leij, 2014. "Identifying Booms and Busts in House Prices under Heterogeneous Expectations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-157/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:618-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taipalus, Katja, 2012. "Detecting asset price bubbles with time-series methods," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2012_047, November.
- Shan Lu & Jichang Zhao & Huiwen Wang, 2018. "The Power of Trading Polarity: Evidence from China Stock Market Crash," Papers 1802.01143, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:21-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- André Orléan, 1992. "Contagion des opinions et fonctionnement des marchés financiers," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(4), pages 685-698.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:29-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Sverchkov & K. Sonin., 2014. "Financial Markets Efficiency (Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics 2013)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Reddy, K.S. & Xie, En, 2017. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions by oil and gas multinational enterprises: Geography-based view of energy strategy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 961-980.
More about this item
KeywordsStock market; survey; crash; investor; panic; volume;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.