Explaining theSlowU.S.Recovery: 2010–2017
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2016.
"Hall of Mirrors: The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Uses-and Misuses-of History,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780190621070.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2015. "Hall of Mirrors: The Great Depression, The Great Recession, and the Uses-and Misuses-of History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199392001.
- Kydland, Finn E. & Zarazaga, Carlos E.J.M., 2016.
"Fiscal sentiment and the weak recovery from the Great Recession: A quantitative exploration,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 109-125.
- Carlos Zarazaga & Finn Kydland, 2012. "Fiscal Sentiment and the Weak Recovery from the Great Recession: A Quantitative Exploration," 2012 Meeting Papers 1139, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Finn E. Kydland & Carlos E. Zarazaga, 2013. "Fiscal sentiment and the weak recovery from the Great Recession: a quantitative exploration," Working Papers 1301, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lee E. Ohanian, 2017. "The Great Recession in the Shadow of the Great Depression: A Review Essay on Hall of Mirrors: The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Uses and Misuses of History, by Barry Eichengreen," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1583-1601, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSlow recovery; Productivity;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2018-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:2124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.