Unemployment Insurance in South Africa: A Descriptive Overview of Claimants and Claims
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sebastian Galiani & Jim Levinsohn & Zoë McLaren & Ingrid Woolard, 2008.
"Why has unemployment risen in the New South Africa?,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(4), pages 715-740, October.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sebastian Galiani & Jim Levinsohn & Zoë McLaren & Ingrid Woolard, 2007. "Why Has Unemployment Risen in the New South Africa," NBER Working Papers 13167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hartley, Gonzalo Reyes & van Ours, Jan C. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2011.
"Incentive effects of unemployment insurance savings accounts: Evidence from Chile,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 798-809.
- Reyes Hartley, Gonzalo & van Ours, Jan C. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2010. "Incentive Effects of Unemployment Insurance Savings Accounts: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 4681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reyes, Gonzalo & van Ours, Jan C & Vodopivec, Milan, 2010. "Incentive Effects of Unemployment Insurance Savings Accounts: Evidence from Chile," CEPR Discussion Papers 7632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hartley, G.R. & van Ours, J.C. & Vodopivec, M., 2010. "Incentive Effects of Unemployment Insurance Savings Accounts : Evidence from Chile," Discussion Paper 2010-04, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gonzalo Reyes Hartley & Jan C Van Ours & Milan Vodopivec, 2010. "Incentive Effects of Unemployment Insurance Savings Accounts: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers 40, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Feb 2010.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1997.
"Happiness and Economic Performance,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1815-1831, November.
- Oswald, Andrew, 1997. "Happiness and Economic Performance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 478, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, A.J., 1997. "Happiness and Economic Performance," Papers 18, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Murray Leibbrandt & Haroon Bhorat, 1999. "Modelling Vulnerability and Low Earnings in the South African Labour Market," Working Papers 99032, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment Insurance; Unemployment Benefits; Social Security Architecture; Claimants; Youth; Income Replacement; South Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-05-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2014-05-17 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctw:wpaper:13160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Waseema Petersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpuctza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.