On the Right Side for the Wrong Reason : Friedman on the Marshall-Walras divide
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leijonhufvud, Axel, 1984. "Hicks on time and money," Discussion Papers, Series I 182, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1993. "Temporary general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.),Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 879-922, Elsevier.
- De Vroey, Michel, 2001. "Price Rigidity and Market-Clearing: A Conceptual Clarification," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(5), pages 639-655, September.
- Michel De Vroey, 2000.
"Marshall on equilibrium and time: a reconstruction,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 245-269.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1997. "Marshall on Equilibrium and Time. A Reconstruction," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hicks, John, 1977. "Economic Perspectives: Further Essays on Money and Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284079.
- Michel De Vroey, 2003. "Perfect information a la Walras versus perfect information a la Marshall," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 465-492.
- Hahn, Frank, 1990. "John Hicks the Theorist," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 539-549, June.
- Leijonhufvud, Axel, 1984. "Hicks on Time and Money," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(0), pages 26-46, Supplemen.
- Donald A. Walker (ed.), 2000. "Equilibrium," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1585.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2007. "Marshallian and Walrasian Theory, Complementary or Alternative Approaches ? The Views in Presence," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007002, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- De Vroey, Michel, 2011.
"Lucas on the relationship between theory and ideology,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 5, pages 1-39.
- Michel DE VROEY, 2010. "Lucas on the relationship between theory and ideology," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- De Vroey, Michel, 2010. "Lucas on the relationship between theory and ideology," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsFriedma; Marshall; Walras;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2004015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.