International R&D Collaboration Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- SONG, Huasheng & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2007. "International R&D collaboration networks," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SONG, Huasheng & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2005. "International R&D collaboration networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2005040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amir, Rabah, 2000.
"Modelling imperfectly appropriable R&D via spillovers,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 1013-1032, October.
- Rabah Amir, 1998. "Modelling Imperfectly Appropriable R&D via Spillovers," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455 Elsevier.
- Goyal, Sanjeev & Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose Luis, 2001.
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 686-707, Winter.
- Goyal, S. & Moraga-Gonzalez, J.L., 2000. "R&D Networks," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-26A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Jose Luis Moraga, 2000. "R&D Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-075/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2002. "The Stability and Efficiency of Economic and Social Networks," Microeconomics 0211011, EconWPA.
- Hagedoorn, John, 2002. "Inter-firm R&D partnerships: an overview of major trends and patterns since 1960," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 477-492, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Conti & Marco A. Marini, 2017.
"Are You the Right Partner ? R&D Agreement as a Screening Device,"
DIAG Technical Reports
2017-09, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Conti, Chiara & Marini, Marco A., 2017. "Are You the Right Partner ? R&D Agreement as a Screening Device," MPRA Paper 80423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong & Zenou, Yves, 2014.
"R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9872, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Koenig & Xiaodong Liu & Yves Zenou, 2014. "R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 13-027, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Lorenzo Zirulia, 2006. "Industry profit maximizing R and D networks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(1), pages 1-6.
- Mitze, Timo & Naveed, Amjad & Ahmad, Nisar, 2016. "International, intersectoral, or unobservable? Measuring R&D spillovers under weak and strong cross-sectional dependence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 259-272.
- repec:zur:econwp:142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mizuno, Keizo, 2013. "Managerial incentives and endogenous coalition formation with externalities," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 33-43.
- Keizo Mizuno & Yasunori Okumura, 2014. "Strategic Location Choice and Network Formation for Entry," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 170(2), pages 201-224, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork; R&D collaboration; Subsidy;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-12-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INO-2005-12-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2005-12-14 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-12-14 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TID-2005-12-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvec:2005035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.