Industry profit maximizing R and D networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huasheng Song & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2007.
"International R&D Collaboration Networks,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(6), pages 742-766, December.
- Huasheng, SONG & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2005. "International R&D Collaboration Networks," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005035, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- SONG, Huasheng & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2005. "International R&D collaboration networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2005040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SONG, Huasheng & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2007. "International R&D collaboration networks," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-05l10039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.