Report NEP-TID-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mickey Folkeringa & Andre van Stel & Joris Meijaard, 2005. "Innovation, strategic renewal and its effect on small firm performance," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Andre van Stel & David Storey & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers, 2005. "From nascent to actual entrepreneurship: the effect of entry barriers," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-35, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Christopher A Laincz & Ana Sofia Domingues Rodrigues, . "A Theoretical Foundation for Understanding Firm Size Distributions and Gibrat's Law," Discussion Papers 05/34, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bruining, J. & Verwaal, E., 2005. "Successful management buyouts: Are they really more entrepreneurial?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-076-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ana, MAULEON & José, SEMPERE-MONERRIS & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2005. "Networks of Manufacturers and Retailers," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005036, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007804 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huasheng, SONG & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2005. "International R&D Collaboration Networks," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005035, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Maryann Feldman & Alessandra Colaianni & Kang Liu, 2005. "Commercializing Cohen-Boyer 1980-1997," DRUID Working Papers 05-21, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Philip Stevens, 2005. "The job satisfaction of English academics and their intentions to quit academe," Labor and Demography 0512005, EconWPA.