Environmental impact of technology policy: R&D Subsidies versus R&D cooperation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky,, "undated". "Environmental Impact of Technology Policy: R&D Subsidies Versus R&D Cooperation," Discussion Papers 97/16, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 1995. "Equilibrium and Optimal Size of a Research Joint Venture in an Oligopoly with Spillovers," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 209-226, June.
- Ulph, A. & Ulph, D., 1994. "Trade, strategic innovation and strategic environmental policy: a general analysis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9416, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Vonortas, Nicholas S., 1994. "Inter-firm cooperation with imperfectly appropriable research," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 413-435, September.
- Ulph, Alistair Mitchell & Ulph, David, 1994. "Trade, Strategic Innovation and Strategic Environmental Policy - a General Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kamien, Morton I & Muller, Eitan & Zang, Israel, 1992. "Research Joint Ventures and R&D Cartels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1293-1306, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slivko, Olga, 2012. "Direct and indirect subsidies in markets with system goods in the presence of externalities. Preliminary version," Working Papers 2072/211631, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Yannis Katsoulacos & Alistair Ulph & David Ulph, 1999. "The Effects of Environmental Policy on the Performance of Environmental RIVs," NBER Working Papers 7301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey & Charlotte Vaillant, "undated". "Aggregate Export and Food Crop Supply Response in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 98/4, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Selvaretnam, Geethanjali & Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2010. "Using Effluent Charges in Promoting Investment in Water Pollution Control Technology: A Model of Coordination Failure among Firms," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-104, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yannis Katsoulacos & Alistair Ulph & David Ulph, 2001. "The Effects of Environmental Policy on the Performance of Environmental Research Joint Ventures," NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, pages 309-346 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:6072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.