The Effects of Environmental Policy on the Performance of Environmental RIVs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beath, John & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Ulph, David, 1998. "Organization Design and Information-Sharing in a Research Joint Venture with Spillovers," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 47-59, January.
- Ulph, A., 1993. "Environmental policy and international trade when governments and producers act strategically," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9318, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky,, "undated".
"Environmental Impact of Technology Policy: R&D Subsidies Versus R&D Cooperation,"
97/16, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 1997. "Environmental impact of technology policy: R&D Subsidies versus R&D cooperation," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6072, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- John T. Scott, 2003. "Environmental Research and Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2886.
- Katsoulacos, Yannis & Ulph, David, 1998. "Endogenous Spillovers and the Performance of Research Joint Ventures," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 333-357, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-1999-09-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-1999-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-1999-09-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-1999-09-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-1999-09-17 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1999-09-17 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:7301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .