The Effects of Environmental Policy on the Performance of Environmental Research Joint Ventures
In: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulph, Alistair, 1996. "Environmental Policy and International Trade when Governments and Producers Act Strategically," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 265-281, May.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky,, "undated".
"Environmental Impact of Technology Policy: R&D Subsidies Versus R&D Cooperation,"
97/16, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 1997. "Environmental impact of technology policy: R&D Subsidies versus R&D cooperation," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6072, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Katsoulacos, Yannis & Ulph, David, 1998. "Endogenous Spillovers and the Performance of Research Joint Ventures," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 333-357, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levihn, Fabian, 2014. "CO2 emissions accounting: Whether, how, and when different allocation methods should be used," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 811-818.
- Lehmann, Paul, 2008.
"Using a Policy Mix for Pollution Control – A Review of Economic Literature,"
21354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lehmann, Paul, 2008. "Using a policy mix for pollution control: A review of economic literature," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2008, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2016. "Environmental research joint ventures and time-consistent emission tax: Endogenous choice of R&D formation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 179-188.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .