Trade, Strategic Innovation and Strategic Environmental Policy - a General Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 2001.
"Discriminatory Consequences of Non-discriminatory Standards,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 78-105.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 1996. "Discriminatory consequences of non-discriminatory standards," WTO Staff Working Papers TISD-96-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Hoel, Michael, 1997.
"Coordination of environmental policy for transboundary environmental problems?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 199-224, November.
- Hoel, M., 1996. "Coordination of Environmental Policy for Transboundary Environmental Problems," Memorandum 03/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Stähler, Frank, 1998. "Competitiveness and environmental policies in strategic environmental policy models," Kiel Working Papers 858, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Greaker, Mads, 2006. "Spillovers in the development of new pollution abatement technology: A new look at the Porter-hypothesis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 411-420, July.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky,, "undated".
"Environmental Impact of Technology Policy: R&D Subsidies Versus R&D Cooperation,"
97/16, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 1997. "Environmental impact of technology policy: R&D Subsidies versus R&D cooperation," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6072, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Feess Eberhard & Taistra Gregor, 2000. "Porter's Hypothesis on Environmental Policy in an Oligopoly Model with Cost Asymmetry Caused by Innovation / Porter's Hypothese zur Umweltpolitik in einem Oligopol mit asymmetrischen Kosten," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 220(1), pages 18-31, February.
- Greaker, Mads, 2003. "Strategic environmental policy; eco-dumping or a green strategy?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 692-707, May.
- Bartsch, Elga, 1996. "Enforcement of environmental liability in the case of uncertain causality and asymmetric information," Kiel Working Papers 755, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Naghavi, Alireza, 2007.
"Can R&D-inducing green tariffs replace international environmental regulations?,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 284-299, November.
- Alireza Naghavi, 2006. "Can R&D-Inducing Green Tariffs Replace International Environmental Regulations?," Working Papers 2006.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Schmid, Stefanie U., 1997. "Umweltpolitik und internationale Wettbewerbsfähigkeit," Kiel Working Papers 823, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Greaker, Mads & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2008. "Environmental policy with upstream pollution abatement technology firms," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 246-259, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Policy; Imperfect Competition; Innovation; International Trade; Strategic Behaviour;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.