Dynamics and Limited Cooperation In International Environmental Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohm Peter, 1993. "Incomplete International Cooperation to Reduce CO2 Emissions: Alternative Policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 258-271, May.
- Bloch, Francis & Ghosal, Sayantan, 1997.
"Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 368-384, June.
- BLOCH, Francis & GHOSAL, Sayantan, 1994. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1994056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997.
"International trade between consumer and conservationist countries,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries," NBER Working Papers 6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ulph, A., 1994. "Environmental policy and international trade: a survey of recent economic analysis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9423, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-122, February.
- Karp, Larry & Sacheti, Sandeep, 1996. "Limited Cooperation in International Environmental Agreements," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9qm8158m, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Hoel Michael, 1994.
"Efficient Climate Policy in the Presence of Free Riders,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 259-274, November.
- Hoel, M., 1993. "Efficient Climate Policy in the Presence of Free Riders," Memorandum 04/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Salant, Stephen W, 1991. "Increasing the Profits of a Subset of Firms in Oligopoly Models with Strategic Substitutes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 658-665, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Ulph, Alistair, 2007.
"An infinite-horizon model of dynamic membership of international environmental agreements,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 296-310, November.
- Rubio, S. J. & Ulph, A., 2002. "An infinite-horizon model of dynamic membership of international environmental agreements," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 210, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Santiago Rubio & Alistair Ulph, 2003. "An Infinite-Horizon Model of Dynamic Membership of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2003.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Environmental Agreements; environmental stocks; dynamics; free-riding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt4sb827mk. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.