Climate coalitions and international trade: assessment of cooperation incentives by issue linkage
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andreas Löschel & Zhong Zhang, 2002.
"The economic and environmental implications of the US repudiation of the kyoto protocol and the subsequent deals in Bonn and Marrakech,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 138(4), pages 711-746, December.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Löschel, Andreas, 2002. "The Economic and Environmental Implications of the US Repudiation of the Kyoto Protocol and the Subsequent Deals in Bonn and Marrakech," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-28, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Claudia Kemfert & Richard S.J. Tol, 2001.
"Equity, International Trade and Climate Policy,"
FNU-5, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2001.
- Claudia Kemfert & Richard Tol, 2002. "Equity, international trade and climate policy," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 23-48, March.
- Henk Folmer & Pierre Mouche & Shannon Ragland, 1993. "Interconnected games and international environmental problems," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 313-335, August.
- Hoel Michael, 1994.
"Efficient Climate Policy in the Presence of Free Riders,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 259-274, November.
- Hoel, M., 1993. "Efficient Climate Policy in the Presence of Free Riders," Memorandum 04/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tollison, Robert D. & Willett, Thomas D., 1979. "An economic theory of mutually advantageous issue linkages in international negotiations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(04), pages 425-449, September.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-94, Supplemen.
- Buonanno, Paolo & Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio, 2003. "Endogenous induced technical change and the costs of Kyoto," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 11-34, February.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1992. "The international dimension of environmental policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 379-387, April.
- Claudia Kemfert & Wietze Lise & Richard Tol, 2004.
"Games of Climate Change with International Trade,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(2), pages 209-232, June.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:4:p:455-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.