Les déterminants de la mobilisation des "gilets jaunes"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jregsc:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:411-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clément Malgouyres, 2017.
"The Impact Of Chinese Import Competition On The Local Structure Of Employment And Wages: Evidence From France,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 411-441, June.
- C. Malgouyres, 2016. "The Impact of Chinese Import Competition on the Local Structure of Employment and Wages: Evidence from France," Working papers 603, Banque de France.
- Enikolopov, Ruben & Makarin, Alexey & Petrova, Maria, 2016. "Social Media and Protest Participation: Evidence from Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 11254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsGilets jaunes ; manifestation ; économie urbaine ; mobilisation réseaux sociaux.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PAY-2019-04-15 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2019-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.