The Impact of Changing Earnings Volatility on Retirement Wealth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dynan Karen & Elmendorf Douglas & Sichel Daniel, 2012. "The Evolution of Household Income Volatility," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-42, December.
- Richard W. Johnson & Gordon B.T. Mermin & Dan Murphy, 2007. "The Impact of Late-Career Health and Employment Shocks on Social Security and Other Wealth," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-26, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2007.
- Haider, S. & Solon, G., 2000. "Nonrandom Selection in the HRS Social Security Earnings Sample," Papers 00-01, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6064 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baker, Michael & Benjamin, Dwayne & Stanger, Shuchita, 1999. "The Highs and Lows of the Minimum Wage Effect: A Time-Series Cross-Section Study of the Canadian Law," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 318-350, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob S. Hacker & Gregory A. Huber & Austin Nichols & Philipp Rehm & Mark Schlesinger & Rob Valletta & Stuart Craig, 2014.
"The Economic Security Index: A New Measure for Research and Policy Analysis,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 5-32, May.
- Jacob S. Hacker & Gregory Huber & Austin Nichols & Philipp Rehm & Mark Schlesinger & Robert G. Valletta & Stuart Craig, 2012. "The Economic Security Index: a new measure for research and policy analysis," Working Paper Series 2012-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hacker, Jacob S. & Huber, Gregory Alain & Nichols, Austin & Rehm, Philipp & Schlesinger, Mark & Valletta, Robert G. & Craig, Stuart, 2012. "The Economic Security Index: A New Measure for Research and Policy Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6946, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2008-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .