Twenty years of internal migration in Italy. Answers from some economic and non-economic determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romano Piras, 2005. "Il contenuto di capitale umano dei flussi migratori interregionali: 1980-2002," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 461-491.
- Okui, Ryo, 2009. "The optimal choice of moments in dynamic panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 1-16, July.
- repec:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/20830:y:2005:i:3:p:461 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternal Migration; Panel Data; House Prices;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIG-2012-11-17 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2012-11-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crj:dpaper:6_2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margherita Gallo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crnavit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.