Le determinanti dei flussi migratori nelle province italiane: 1991-2001
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Basile & Marco Causi, 2007. "Le determinanti dei flussi migratori nelle province italiane: 1991-2001," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 2, pages 139-139.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nifo, Annamaria & Pagnotta, Stefano & Scalera, Domenico, 2011.
"The best and brightest. Selezione positiva e brain drain nelle migrazioni interne italiane
[The best and brightest. Positive selection and brain drain in Italian internal migrations]," MPRA Paper 34506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:3:p:571-602 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos, 2010.
"Causalidad Espacial. Enfoque No Paramétrico
[Spatial Causality. Non-Parametric Approach]," MPRA Paper 61326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Napolitano, Oreste & Bonasia, Mariangela, 2010. "Determinants of different internal migration trends: the Italian experience," MPRA Paper 21734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simona Monteleone & Benedetto Torrisi, 2010. "A micro data analysis of Italy’s brain drain," Discussion Papers 4_2010, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsmigrazione del lavoro; Italia;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .