Report NEP-MIG-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerard van den Berg & Michèle A. Weynandt, 2012. "Explaining Differences between the Expected and Actual Duration until Return Migration: Economic Changes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 497, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Patricia CortÃ©s & Jessica Pan, 2012. "Relative Quality of Foreign Nurses in the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1231, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick & Damon Jones, 2012. "Higher Education, Merit-Based Scholarships and Post-Baccalaureate Migration," NBER Working Papers 18530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean R. Lillard & Anna Manzoni, 2012. "International Migration as Occupational Mobility," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 498, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mariangela Bonasia, 2012. "Twenty years of internal migration in Italy. Answers from some economic and non-economic determinants," Discussion Papers 6_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Thomas Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2012. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants: Evidence for Post-War Germany," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1230, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2012-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabian Kratz & Josef Brüderl, 2012. "Returns to Regional Migration: Causal Effect or Selection on Wage Growth?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 494, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Grossmann, Volker & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012. "Migration, International Trade and Capital Formation: Cause or Effect?," IZA Discussion Papers 6975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:232012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore