Economics and Climate Change: Integrated Assessment in a Multi-Region World
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John Hassler & Per Krusell, 2012. "Economics And Climate Change: Integrated Assessment In A Multi-Region World," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 10(5), pages 974-1000, October.
- John Hassler & Per Krusell, 2012. "Economics and Climate Change: Integrated Assessment in a Multi-Region World," NBER Working Papers 17757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Hassler & Per Krusell & Conny Olovsson, 2010. "Oil Monopoly and the Climate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 460-464, May.
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- John Hassler & Per Krusell & Conny Olovsson, 2012. "Energy-Saving Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 18456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mikhail Golosov & John Hassler & Per Krusell & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2014.
"Optimal Taxes on Fossil Fuel in General Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 82(1), pages 41-88, January.
- Golosov, Mikhail & Hassler, John & Krusell, Per & Tsyvinski, Aleh, 2011. "Optimal taxes on fossil fuel in general equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 8527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikhail Golosov & John Hassler & Per Krusell & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "Optimal Taxes on Fossil Fuel in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 17348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate; dynamic; integrated assessment; regional; stochastic;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-03-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DGE-2012-03-28 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.