Report NEP-CWA-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CWA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rainer Schweickert & Inna Melnykovska & Hedwig Plamper, 2012. "External Drivers of Institutional Change in Central Asia – Regional Integration Schemes and the Role of Russia and China," Kiel Working Papers 1763, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Degryse, Hans & Elahi, Muhammad Ather & Penas, Maria Fabiana, 2012. "Determinants of Banking System Fragility: A Regional Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 8858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harun Alp & Fethi Ogunc & Cagri Sarikaya, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Output Gap : Mind the Composition," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1207, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Köksal, Bülent & Orhan, Mehmet, 2012. "Market risk of developed and developing countries during the global financial crisis," MPRA Paper 37523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakis, Ozan & Karanfil, Fatih & Polat, Sezgin, 2012. "Interactions between bank behavior and financial structure: evidence from a developing country," GIAM Working Papers 12-1, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- MANSOUR, Tamer Abdel-Aziz, 2011. "Egypt & Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 37370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkam, 2012. "New Divide(s) in Europe?," wiiw Forecast Reports 9, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Youcef Maouchi, 2011. "Freedom of Contract in Islamic Contract Law: An Economic Analysis," CAE Working Papers 91, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Hassler, John & Krusell, Per, 2012. "Economics and Climate Change: Integrated Assessment in a Multi-Region World," CEPR Discussion Papers 8771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eshita Gupta, 2012. "Global warming and electricity demand in the rapidly growing city of Delhi: A Semi-parametric variable coefficient approach," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 12-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Chattopadhyay, Raghabendra & Duflo, Esther & Keniston, Daniel & Singh, Nina, 2012. "Can Institutions Be Reformed from Within? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment with the Rajasthan Police," CEPR Discussion Papers 8869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zaidi, Syed Raza Irfan Shah & Ghutai, Gul & Zaman, Nadeem Uz, 2012. "The contribution of NGOs to the cultural diversity: the case of Balochistan," MPRA Paper 37357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonul Sengul, 2012. "Ins and Outs of Unemployment in Turkey," Working Papers 1210, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.