Procurement with specialized firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Boone, Jan & Schottmuller, C., 2016. "Procurement with specialized firms," Other publications TiSEM 34da98d5-1061-409f-a4a3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Boone, J. & Schottmuller, C., 2011. "Procurement with Specialized Firms," Discussion Paper 2011-131, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1987. "Auctioning Incentive Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 921-937, October.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2008.
"Properties of scoring auctions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(1), pages 69-85.
- Asker, John & Cantillon, Estelle, 2004. "Properties of Scoring Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2008. "Properties of scoring auctions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/172674, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2006. "Properties of Scoring Auctions," Working Papers 06-22, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ganuza, Juan-Jose & Pechlivanos, Lambros, 2000. "Heterogeneity-promoting optimal procurement," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 105-112, April.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Moreira, Humberto, 2010.
"Adverse selection problems without the Spence-Mirrlees condition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1113-1141, May.
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde, 2000. "Adverse selection problems without the Spence-Mirrlees condition," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 389, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Aloisio Araújo & Humberto Moreira, 2000. "Adverse selection problems without the Spence-Mirrlees condition," Textos para discussão 424, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde, 2001. "Adverse selection problems without the spence-mirrlees condition," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 425, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Guesnerie, Roger & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1984. "A complete solution to a class of principal-agent problems with an application to the control of a self-managed firm," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-369, December.
- Laurie Johnson & Starla Yeh & Chris Hope, 2013. "The social cost of carbon: implications for modernizing our electricity system," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 369-375, December.
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1988. "Multidimensional incentive compatibility and mechanism design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 335-354, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2017. "Contractual design in agency problems with non-monotonic cost and correlated information," SERIES 02-2017, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsderegulation; procurement; specialization;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-12-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2011-12-19 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-REG-2011-12-19 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.