Procurement with specialized firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Boone, Jan & Schottmuller, C., 2016. "Procurement with specialized firms," Other publications TiSEM 34da98d5-1061-409f-a4a3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Boone, J. & Schottmuller, C., 2011. "Procurement with Specialized Firms," Discussion Paper 2011-131, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2008.
"Properties of scoring auctions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(1), pages 69-85.
- Asker, John & Cantillon, Estelle, 2004. "Properties of Scoring Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2008. "Properties of scoring auctions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/172674, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John Asker & Estelle Cantillon, 2006. "Properties of Scoring Auctions," Working Papers 06-22, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ganuza, Juan-Jose & Pechlivanos, Lambros, 2000. "Heterogeneity-promoting optimal procurement," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 105-112, April.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Moreira, Humberto, 2010.
"Adverse selection problems without the Spence-Mirrlees condition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1113-1141, May.
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde, 2000. "Adverse selection problems without the Spence-Mirrlees condition," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 389, FGV EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Aloisio Araújo & Humberto Moreira, 2000. "Adverse selection problems without the Spence-Mirrlees condition," Textos para discussão 424, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde, 2001. "Adverse selection problems without the spence-mirrlees condition," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 425, FGV EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1987. "Auctioning Incentive Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 921-937, October.
- Laurie Johnson & Starla Yeh & Chris Hope, 2013. "The social cost of carbon: implications for modernizing our electricity system," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 369-375, December.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1984. "A complete solution to a class of principal-agent problems with an application to the control of a self-managed firm," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-369, December.
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1988. "Multidimensional incentive compatibility and mechanism design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 335-354, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2017. "Contractual design in agency problems with non-monotonic cost and correlated information," SERIES 02-2017, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsderegulation; procurement; specialization;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2011-12-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2011-12-19 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-REG-2011-12-19 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.