Climate Policy and Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asheim, Geir B. & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C., 2006. "Regional versus global cooperation for climate control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 93-109, January.
- Fujii, Tomoki & Karp, Larry, 2008. "Numerical analysis of non-constant pure rate of time preference: A model of climate policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 83-101, July.
- Falk Ita & Mendelsohn Robert, 1993. "The Economics of Controlling Stock Pollutants: An Efficient Strategy for Greenhouse Gases," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 76-88, July.
- Criqui, Patrick & Mima, Silvana & Viguier, Laurent, 1999. "Marginal abatement costs of CO2 emission reductions, geographical flexibility and concrete ceilings: an assessment using the POLES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 585-601, October.
- Michael Finus & Ekko Ierland & Rob Dellink, 2006.
"Stability of Climate Coalitions in a Cartel Formation Game,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 271-291, August.
- Michael Finus & Ekko van Ierland, 2003. "Stability of Climate Coalitions in a Cartel Formation Game," Working Papers 2003.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Larry Karp & Jinhua Zhao, 2010.
"International Environmental Agreements: Emissions Trade, Safety Valves and Escape Clauses,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(1), pages 153-182.
- Karp, Larry & Zhao, Jinhua, 2012. "International Environmental Agreements: Emissions trade, safety valves and escape clauses," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1rs9r7z9, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Hans Gersbach & Ralph Winkler, 2007.
"On the Design of Global Refunding and Climate Change,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
07/69, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich, revised Jul 2007.
- Gersbach, Hans & Winkler, Ralph, 2007. "On the Design of Global Refunding and Climate Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 6379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1992.
"Theoretical foundations of negotiations and cost sharing in transfrontier pollution problems,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 388-399, April.
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1992. "Theoretical foundations of negotiations and cost sharing in transfrontier pollution problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 983, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2009.
"On Modeling and Interpreting the Economics of Catastrophic Climate Change,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2009. "On Modeling and Interpreting the Economics of Catastrophic Climate Change," Scholarly Articles 3693423, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach, 2007. "The Global Refunding System and Climate Change," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/62, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Sayantan Ghosal, 2009. "Technology, Unilateral Commitments and Cumulative Emissions Reduction," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 55(2), pages 286-305, June.
- Armon Rezai & Duncan Foley & Lance Taylor, 2012. "Global warming and economic externalities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 329-351, February.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, . "Das grüne Paradoxon ; Plädoyer für eine illusionsfreie Klimapolitik," Monographs in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics, number 19627, November.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "Climate Policy after 2012," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 55(2), pages 235-254, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change mitigation; developing countries; international agreements; refunding scheme;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-12-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-12-13 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.