Scale Economies in Nonprofit Provision, Technology Adoption and Entry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lakdawalla, Darius & Philipson, Tomas, 2006.
"The nonprofit sector and industry performance,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1681-1698.
- Nordblom, Katarina & Ohlsson, Henry, 2005. "Tax avoidance and intra-family transfers," Working Papers in Economics 164, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nordblom, Katarina & Ohlsson, Henry, 2005. "Tax Avoidance and Intra-Family Transfers," Working Paper Series 2005:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscore funding; entry; not-for-profit organizations;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-11-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2011-11-14 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.