Report NEP-IND-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "Cross-ownership and stability in a Cournot duopoly," MPRA Paper 34574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiyoshi Matsubara, 2011. "Product Quality in Different Markets and Cost Structure," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1062, European Regional Science Association.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2011. "Models of Spatial Competition: A critical review," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1518, European Regional Science Association.
- Alicia Barroso & Gerard Llobet, 2011. "Advertising And Consumer Awareness Of New, Differentiated Products," Working Papers wp2011_1104, CEMFI.
- Herweg, Fabian & MÃ¼ller, Daniel, 2011. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Discussion Papers in Economics 12414, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Robert Somogyi & Janos Vincze, 2011. "Price Rigidity and Strategic Uncertainty An Agent-based Approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1135, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Scharf, Kimberley, 2011. "Scale Economies in Nonprofit Provision, Technology Adoption and Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 8606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erix Ruiz & Juan Rosellón, 2011. "Transmission Investment in the Peruvian Electricity Market: Theory and Applications," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1171, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.