Report NEP-COM-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel, 2011. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Discussion Papers in Economics 12414, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kiyoshi Matsubara, 2011. "Product Quality in Different Markets and Cost Structure," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1062, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert Somogyi & Janos Vincze, 2011. "Price Rigidity and Strategic Uncertainty An Agent-based Approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1135, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "Cross-ownership and stability in a Cournot duopoly," MPRA Paper 34574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2011. "Models of Spatial Competition: A critical review," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1518, European Regional Science Association.
- Walter Beckert, 2011. "Empirical analysis of countervailing power in business-to-business bargaining," CeMMAP working papers CWP32/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2011. "Add-on Pricing, Naive Consumers, and the Hidden Welfare Costs of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 6061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alicia Barroso & Gerard Llobet, 2011. "Advertising and Consumer Awareness of New, Differentiated Products," Working Papers wp2011_1104, CEMFI.
- Economides, Nicholas & Henriques, David, 2011. "To surcharge or not to surcharge? A two-sided market perspective of the no-surchage rule," Working Paper Series 1388, European Central Bank.
- Anna Creti & Marianne Verdier, 2011. "Fraud, Investments and Liability Regimes in Payment Platforms," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-31, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Ryan L. Lampe & Petra Moser, 2011. "Patent Pools and the Direction of Innovation - Evidence from the 19th-century Sewing Machine Industry," NBER Working Papers 17573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent Van Den Berg, 2011. "The effect of private road supply on the volume/capacity ratio when firms compete Stackelberg in Road Capacity," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1203, European Regional Science Association.
- Scharf, Kimberley, 2011. "Scale Economies in Nonprofit Provision, Technology Adoption and Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 8606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wassim Daher & Fida Karam & Leonard J. Mirman, 2011. "Insider trading with different market structures," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.