Buying Online: Sequential Decision Making by Shopbot Visitors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bernhard Weiss & Uwe Dulleck & Franz Hackl & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2008. "Buying Online: Sequential Decision Making by Shopbot Visitors," Economics working papers 2008-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Uwe Dulleck & Franz Hackl & Bernhard Weiss & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2008. "Buying Online: Sequential Decision Making by Shopbot Visitors," NCER Working Paper Series 31, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Hackl, Franz & Weiss, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2008. "Buying Online: Sequential Decision Making by Shopbot Visitors," Economics Series 225, Institute for Advanced Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Betancourt, Roger R. & Gautschi, David, 1993. "Two essential characteristics of retail markets and their economic consequences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 277-294, August.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2007. "Sequentially Rationalizable Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1824-1839, December.
- Mandler, Michael & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2012.
"A million answers to twenty questions: Choosing by checklist,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 71-92.
- Michael Mandler & Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2008. "A Million Answers to Twenty Questions: Choosing by Checklist," Working Papers 622, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Mandler, Michael & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2008. "A Million Answers to Twenty Questions: Choosing by Checklist," IZA Discussion Papers 3377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Yee & Ely Dahan & John R. Hauser & James Orlin, 2007. "Greedoid-Based Noncompensatory Inference," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 532-549, 07-08.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael D. Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 2001.
"Consumer Decision-making at an Internet Shopbot: Brand Still Matters,"
NBER Chapters,in: E-commerce, pages 541-558
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Michael D & Brynjolfsson, Erik, 2001. "Consumer Decision-Making at an Internet Shopbot: Brand Still Matters," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 541-558, December.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Ok, Efe A., 2006. "Indifference or indecisiveness? Choice-theoretic foundations of incomplete preferences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 61-86, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yusufcan Masatlioglu & Daisuke Nakajima & Erkut Y. Ozbay, 2012. "Revealed Attention," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(5), pages 2183-2205, August.
- Michelle Haynes & Steve Thompson, 2014. "Hit and Run or Sit and Wait? Contestability Revisited in a Price-Comparison Site-Mediated Market," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 165-190, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision theory; e-commerce; heuristics; price comparison; seller reputation;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.