Russia's European Economic Integration: Escapism and Realities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf J. Langhammer & Matthias Lücke, 1999.
"WTO Accession Issues,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(6), pages 837-873, August.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Lücke, Matthias, 1999. "WTO accession issues," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2315, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Lücke, Matthias, 1999. "WTO accession issues," Kiel Working Papers 905, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Robert M. Stern, 2002.
"An Economic Perspective on Russia's Accession to the WTO,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
472, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Robert M. Stern, 2002. "An Economic Perspective on Russia's Accession to the WTO," Working Papers 480, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Paul Brenton & John Sheehy & Marc Vancauteren, 2001. "Technical Barriers to Trade in the European Union: Importance for Accession Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 265-284, June.
- Finger,J. Michael & Francis Ng & Wangchuk, Sonam, 2001. "Antidumping as safeguard policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2730, The World Bank.
- Esanov, Akram & Raiser, Martin & Buiter, Willem, 2004. "Nature'S Blessing Or Nature'S Curse: The Political Economy Of Transition In Resource-Based Economies," Discussion Papers 18761, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 2001. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in Europe: European Commercial Policy in the 2000s," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 102.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamilton, Carl B., 2005. "Russia's European economic integration: Escapism and realities," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 294-306, September.
More about this item
Keywordsintegration; protection; russia; trade;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.