Error Reduction strategies for the 1998-2005 USAGE Forecast
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010.
"Introduction to "China's Growing Role in World Trade","
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 1-31
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Introduction to "China's Growing Role in World Trade"," NBER Working Papers 14716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Terrie L. Walmsley & Thomas W. Hertel, 2001.
"China's Accession to the WTO: Timing is Everything,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(8), pages 1019-1049, September.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley, 2000. "China's Accession to the WTO: Timing is Everything," GTAP Working Papers 403, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE; forecasting; validation;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-07-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2011-07-13 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .