Peter George Mavromatis
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2013 Monash Business School; Monash University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Centre of Policy Studies and Impact Project (COPS) Melbourne, Australia
03 9919 1877
PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria, 8001
RePEc:edi:cpmonau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Peter Mavromatis & Marnie Griffith, 2011. "Error Reduction strategies for the 1998-2005 USAGE Forecast," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-217, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Peter G. Mavromatis & George Verikios, 2008. "Does it Matter Whether Market Distortions are Evaluated Using Comparative-statics or Dynamics?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-178, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Peter G. Mavromatis & George Verikios, 2008.
"Does it Matter Whether Market Distortions are Evaluated Using Comparative-statics or Dynamics?,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
g-178, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Job-search and FDI in a two-sector general equilibrium model," MPRA Paper 35564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Job-search and foreign capital inflow — A two sector general equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2494-2501.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peter George Mavromatis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.