Robust regression with optimisation heuristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winker, Peter & Fang, Kai-Tai, 1995. "Application of threshold accepting to the evaluation of the discrepancy of a set of points," Discussion Papers, Series II 248, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Alexander Kempf & Christoph Memmel, 2006. "Estimating the global Minimum Variance Portfolio," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 58(4), pages 332-348, October.
- Ozgur S. Ince & R. Burt Porter, 2006. "INDIVIDUAL EQUITY RETURN DATA FROM THOMSON DATASTREAM: HANDLE WITH CARE!," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 29(4), pages 463-479.
- Knez, Peter J & Ready, Mark J, 1997. " On the Robustness of Size and Book-to-Market in Cross-Sectional Regressions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1355-1382, September.
- Manfred Gilli & Evis Këllezi & Hilda Hysi, "undated".
"A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
06-02, Swiss Finance Institute.
- M. Gilli & E. Kellezi & H. Hysi, 2006. "A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 355, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Winker, Peter, 2007.
"Improving the computation of censored quantile regressions,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 88-108, September.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Winker, Peter, 1999. "Improving the Computation of Censored Quantile Regressions," Discussion Papers 568, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Peter Winker & Marianna Lyra & Chris Sharpe, 2008. "Least Median of Squares Estimation by Optimization Heuristics with an Application to the CAPM and Multi Factor Models," Working Papers 006, COMISEF.
- Rudolf, Markus & Wolter, Hans-Jurgen & Zimmermann, Heinz, 1999. "A linear model for tracking error minimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Manfred GILLI & Enrico SCHUMANN, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Alternative Portfolio Selection Criteria," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-06, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Blume, Marshall E, 1971. "On the Assessment of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-10, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aoj:ajeaer:2017:p:61-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:5:p:997-1013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arne Risa Hole & Hong Il Yoo, 2017.
"The use of heuristic optimization algorithms to facilitate maximum simulated likelihood estimation of random parameter logit models,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(5), pages 997-1013, November.
- Arne Risa Hole & Hong Il Yoo, 2014. "The use of heuristic optimization algorithms to facilitate maximum simulated likelihood estimation of random parameter logit models," Working Papers 2014021, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimisation heuristics; Robust Regression; Least Median of Squares;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:com:wpaper:011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anil Khuman). General contact details of provider: http://www.comisef.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.