A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Manfred Gilli & Evis Këllezi & Hilda Hysi, "undated". "A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-02, Swiss Finance Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin Zhang & Dietmar Maringer, 2010. "Asset Pair-Copula Selection with Downside Risk Minimization," Working Papers 037, COMISEF.
- Konstantinos Anagnostopoulos & Georgios Mamanis, 2011. "Multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for complex portfolio optimization problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 259-279, August.
- Jin Zhang & Dietmar Maringer, 2016. "Using a Genetic Algorithm to Improve Recurrent Reinforcement Learning for Equity Trading," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 551-567, April.
- Travkin, A., 2015. "Estimating Pair-Copula Constructions Using Empirical Tail Dependence Functions: an Application to Russian Stock Market," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 39-55.
- Thiemo Krink & Sandra Paterlini, 2011. "Multiobjective optimization using differential evolution for real-world portfolio optimization," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 157-179, April.
- Cyril Caillault, Dominique Guégan, 2009.
"Forecasting VaR and Expected Shortfall Using Dynamical Systems: A Risk Management Strategy,"
Frontiers in Finance and Economics,
SKEMA Business School, vol. 6(1), pages 26-50, April.
- Cyril Caillault & Dominique Guegan, 2009. "Forecasting VaR and Expected Shortfall using Dynamical Systems: A Risk Management Strategy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00375765, HAL.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:237:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1822-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manfred Gilli & Enrico Schumann, 2009. "Robust regression with optimisation heuristics," Working Papers 011, COMISEF.
- Harris, Richard D.F. & Mazibas, Murat, 2013. "Dynamic hedge fund portfolio construction: A semi-parametric approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 139-149.
- Thiemo Krink & Sandra Paterlini, 2008.
"Differential Evolution for Multiobjective Portfolio Optimization,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
021, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Thiemo Krink & Sandra Paterlini, 2008. "Differential Evolution for Multiobjective Portfolio Optimization," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 08012, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Iwona Konarzewska, 2008. "On measuring the sensitivity of the optimal portfolio allocation," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 2, pages 55-73.
- Manfred Gilli & Enrico Schumann, 2009. "Optimal enough?," Working Papers 010, COMISEF.
- Thapar, Rishi & Minsky, Bernard & Obradovic, M & Tang, Qi, 2009. "Applying a global optimisation algorithm to Fund of Hedge Funds portfolio optimisation," MPRA Paper 17099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuichi Takano & Jun-ya Gotoh, 2010. "α-Conservative approximation for probabilistically constrained convex programs," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 113-133, May.
- Marianna Lyra, 2010. "Heuristic Strategies in Finance – An Overview," Working Papers 045, COMISEF.
- Zhu, Min, 2013. "Return distribution predictability and its implications for portfolio selection," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 209-223.
- Ludovic Gaudard & Jeannette Gabbi & Andreas Bauder & Franco Romerio, 2016. "Long-term Uncertainty of Hydropower Revenue Due to Climate Change and Electricity Prices," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(4), pages 1325-1343, March.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:304-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lwin, Khin T. & Qu, Rong & MacCarthy, Bart L., 2017. "Mean-VaR portfolio optimization: A nonparametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 751-766.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00375765 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio optimization; Heuristic optimization; Threshold accepting; Downside risk;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .