Financial Crisis And Sectoral Diversification Of Argentine Banks, 1999-2004
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Arturo Galindo, 2007. "Financial crisis and sectoral diversification of Argentine banks, 1999-2004," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 199-211.
- Ricardo Bebczuk y Arturo Galindo & Arturo Galindo, 2005. "Financial Crisis and Sectoral Diversification of Argentine Banks, 1999-2004," Department of Economics, Working Papers 060, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2003. "Bank concentration and crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3041, The World Bank.
- John R. Graham & Michael L. Lemmon & Jack G. Wolf, 2002. "Does Corporate Diversification Destroy Value?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 695-720, April.
- Barbara Casu & Philip Molyneux, 2003.
"A comparative study of efficiency in European banking,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1865-1876.
- Andrew Winton, 1999. "Don’t Put All Your Eggs in One Basket? Diversification and Specialization in Lending," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahn, Nadya & Memmel, Christoph & Pfingsten, Andreas, 2013. "Banks' concentration versus diversification in the loan portfolio: New evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 53/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Nadya Jahn & Christoph Memmel & Andreas Pfingsten, 2016. "Banks’ Specialization versus Diversification in the Loan Portfolio," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 17(1), pages 25-48, April.
- Brent Ambrose & Michael Shafer & Yildiray Yildirim, 2015. "The Impact of Tenant Diversification on Spreads and Default Rates for Mortgages on Retail Properties," ERES eres2015_299, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
KeywordsFocus; Diversification; Bank risk; Bank return;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:002720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .